SCAG welcomes your interest, involvement and participation in the activities and programs aimed at resolving the issues facing the six-county Southern California region. We invite you to bookmark this page to stay informed and provide input.
- The document that guides the public involvement process.
Please click here to visit the Public Participation Plan web page.
- Check out our Calendar of Activities to find meetings of interest. Committee meeting agendas and upcoming outreach meetings are available online three to four days prior to the scheduled meeting.
- SCAG Spotlight is the SCAG Regional Council's e-newsletter, published monthly following the Regional Council meeting. Please click here to read SCAG Spotlight.
- SCAG Update is SCAG's e-newsletter, published periodically throughout the year with information regarding SCAG programs, activities and events of interest to the SCAG Membership. Please click here to read SCAG Update.
- SCAG is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or discriminated against under its projects, programs or activities on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex or age, as provided in Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Please click here to read Title VI of the Civil Rights Act.