As part of SCAG’s commitment to provide a safe event for all our participants and guests, please familiarize yourself with the following COVID-19 protocols.
- Attendees are required, upon registration for a SCAG event,
- Acknowledge that attending a large gathering or event creates a risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other contagious conditions, illnesses, or diseases and to assume the risk and responsibility associated with tending such events.
- Agree to follow all applicable health and safety rules and guidance issued by the federal, state, and local governments, as well as any health and safety rules issued by SCAG or the conference venue providers while attending an event and engaging in related activities.
- Agree not to sue, and hold harmless, SCAG and any of its officers, employee, affiliates, contractors, and agents from and against any and all claims, suits, losses, damages, expenses, or liability of whatever kind, that may arise during or as a result of voluntary attendance at a SCAG event and participation in related activities, including but not limited to any liability related to or arising out of illness, injury, death, or other effects associated with infection of COVID-19 or other contagious conditions.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for all indoor events, regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks are required for attendees that are unvaccinated.
- Please evaluate your health prior to attending the event.
Those attendees that have tested positive for COVID-19, are
waiting for COVID-19 test results, or are showing COVID-19
symptoms, will not be admitted. Symptoms can include:
- Fever (temperature above 100.4 F/38.0 C*) or chills
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
SCAG will also adhere to any local public health orders that may impose further restrictions on indoor events and large gatherings.
The health and safety of our event attendees is our top priority. If you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19, please reconsider attending a SCAG event.