SCANPH is pleased to partner with SCAG for a new workshop that will delve into the variety of funding opportunities, policy outcomes, toolkits, and projects that are advancing housing development across Southern California thanks to state and local resources and impactful programs that you’ll want to hear more about!
Topics covered at this workshop include:
- Status updates on Housing Element compliance across the SCAG/SCANPH region
- Outcomes achieved by the Regional Early Action Planning (REAP) grant program, including a showcase of noteworthy projects funded by REAP
- Innovative toolkits on development streamlining and the Other-to-Residential Toolkit, a unique tool to guide the conversion of underutilized non-residential (other) land uses to residential
- New and exciting projects and opportunities supported by REAP 2.0, including housing trust funds and housing-supportive utilities
- And finally, next steps/upcoming opportunities for projects and funding