The coming years bring great opportunity to unleash the economic power of our megaregions, to enable equitable and affordable access and opportunity, and to create short-term and permanent American jobs. Those national benefits can be achieved by building a robust high-speed and intercity passenger rail network that is environmentally friendly, resilient, and sustainable.
The Connecting America’s Cities conference will bring together a wide range of stakeholders and advocates to cover the full range of questions that need to be addressed in making that vision a reality.
Who should attend:
- Railroad industry professionals (public and private)
- Elected officials at the state and local levels (and staff)
- State and regional railroad officers
- University subject matter experts
- Workforce development professionals
- Economic development officers
- Public policy thought leaders
- Passenger rail advocates
The health and well-being of APTA’s members and guests are of the utmost importance. As such, all participants must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test or COVID-19 vaccination, and masks will be required at indoor events.