27th Annual Demographic Workshop
The Continued Rise of the Millennials?
Presented by USC Sol Price School of Public Policy and the Southern California Association of Governments
Monday, June 13, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
California Science Center
Loker Conference Room
700 Exposition Park Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90037
2020 Census Goes Digital: Early Findings from the LA Experiment
Growth and Diversity of Millennials: Is Decline Coming?
Panel 1: Critical Importance of Millenials and Housing
Panel 2: Urban Revitalization and Gentrification
- Jan Lin
- Matthew Glesne
- Liz Falletta
Luncheon Keynote Presentation
- Table 1 — Exploring American FactFinder (Jerry Wong)
- Table 2 — State/County Population Estimates (Phuong Nguyen)
- Table 3 — Population Projections (Ethan Sharygin)
- Table 4 — Millennials & their School Choices (Valerie Edwards & Mary Ehrenthal Prichard)
- Table 5 — SCAG REVISION: Performance Monitoring Tool (Juan Matute, Ping Chang & Michael Gainor)
US Census Bureau, California State Census Data Center, California Department of Finance, California Department of Housing and Community Development, USC Population Dynamics Research Group