Hon. Margaret E. Finlay
RC District #35, San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments
Cities: Duarte, Arcadia, Bradbury, Monrovia, San Gabriel, San Marino, Sierra Madre, Temple City
Phone: (626) 357-7931
Sup. Curt Hagman
County of San Bernardino
Hon. Jan C. Harnik
Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC)
Hon. Steve Manos
RC District #63, Western Riverside Council of Governments
Cities: Canyon Lake, Corona, Lake Elsinore, Wildomar
Phone: (951) 674-3124
Caltrans District 7
Hon. Carol Moore
Orange County Council of Governments (OCCOG)
Hon. Frank J. Navarro
RC District #6, SBCTA/SBCCOG
Cities: Colton, Grand Terrace, Loma Linda, Redlands, Yucaipa
Phone: (909) 370-5099
Sup. Luis Plancarte
County of Imperial
County of Imperial
Phone: (760) 265-1020
Supervisor Luis Plancarte was elected to represent the Second District of Imperial County in November 2016 and took office in January 2017.
Imperial County’s Second District includes a large portion of the City of El Centro, portions of west Calexico and the communities of Heber, Ocotillo, Nomirage, Coyote Wells, Yuha Basin and Painted Gorge. Imperial County’s Second District is bordered to the south by over 30 miles of Mexico’s International Border and to the west by the County of San Diego, California.
Well-known and respected in the fields of Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Resources and Personal Development, Supervisor Plancarte is known as a sound Businessman, Entrepreneurial Trainer and Educator, a Transformational Life-Career Coach and a Socio-Civic Leader.
Plancarte has proven his commitment to community going back to the 1970’s when he started as a Police Explorer and member of the Boy Scouts. His commitment continues today with his work with non-profits, chambers of commerce, church and several other community building organizations.
He is known for being a consensus builder, fair, honest, transparent and accessible.
As a dedicated family man and community leader, Luis is committed to focusing on countywide issues concerning job creation and economic development; restoration of the Salton Sea, the protection of water rights, improved public roads, enhanced health services, law enforcement and fire protection for all of our communities, fiscal responsibility and improving quality of life. Supervisor Plancarte is known for being a consensus builder, fair, honest, transparent and accessible.
In addition to serving as Vice-Chair of the Board of Supervisors, Plancarte serves on the following Boards and Commissions:
- Southern California Association of Governments, (SCAG) Executive Board;
- California State Association of Counties, (CSAC);
- California Children & Families First Commission;
- San Diego County Association of Governments, (SANDAG) Borders Committee;
- Salton Sea Authority, (SSA) Executive Committee, Treasurer;
- Imperial County Employees Retirement System, (ICERS) Trustee;
- Imperial County Transportation Commission, (ICTC);
- Imperial County Ad-Hoc Community Benefit Funds Committee;
- Imperial County Ad-Hoc Finance Committee;
- Service Authority for Freeway Emergencies (SAFE);
- Imperial Valley Resource Management Agency (IVRMA);
- Local Transportation Authority (LTA);
- Imperial-Mexicali Binational Alliance, (IMBA), Chair;
- In Home Support Services Advisory Council;
- Binational and Baja California related issues.
Luis and his wife Martha, a registered nurse, live in El Centro and have three grown children.
Hon. Deborah Robertson
RC District #8, SBCTA/SBCCOG
Cities: Rialto, Fontana
Phone: (909) 820-2525
Hon. Alan D. Wapner
San Bernardino County Transportation Authority (SBCTA)
Hon. Acquanetta Warren
City of Fontana
City of Fontana
Phone: (909) 884-8276
Hon. Edward H.J. Wilson
Gateway Cities Council of Governments
Hon. Frank Zerunyan
South Bay Cities Council of Governments (SBCCOG)