28th Annual Demographic Workshop
Volatile Demographics: How High & How Low?
Presented by USC Sol Price School of Public Policy and the Southern California Association of Governments
Monday, June 26, 2017
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
University of Southern California
Trojan Grand Ballroom
Ronald Tutor Campus Center
3607 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles, CA 90089
Event Directions & Map
Demographic Trends Under Trump Administration & New Demographics
Panel 1: Fertility Rate: How Low Can It Go?
Panel 2: Immigration, Workforce & Housing: How Big A Change? What Additional Labor Can Be Cultivated?
Panel 3: Robots: How Big A Change?
Luncheon Keynote Presentation
- TABLE 1 – Census and Big Data
- TABLE 2 – SCAG GIS/Big Data
- TABLE 3 – Volatile Demographics? LAUSD Plans for Short & Long Range Enrollment Horizons
- TABLE 4 – Accessory Dwelling Units and Its Application in Planning
- TABLE 5 – Population Projection/ City Level Population Projection Model
- TABLE 6 – State/County Population Estimates
US Census Bureau, California State Census Data Center, California Department of Finance, California Department of Housing and Community Development, USC Population Dynamics Research Group