30th Annual Demographic Workshop
Make It Count — The Impact of Census 2020 & Connect SoCal on Our Future
Presented by USC Sol Price School of Public Policy and the Southern California Association of Governments
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
8:30 A.M. – 3:30 P.M.
University of Southern California
Trojan Grand Ballroom
Ronald Tutor Campus Center
3607 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles, CA 90089
Event Directions & Map
Panel 1: Demographic Check-up: Beginning of Slow Growth?
Panel 2: Preparing for Census 2020
Panel 3: Demographic Change & Housing Needs
Panel 4: Demographic Change & Long-Range Regional Planning
Luncheon Keynote Presentation: Preparing for the Best Possible Census in 2020
- TABLE 1 – Census 2020 and Introduction to data.census.gov
- TABLE 2 – Regional Housing Needs Assessment
- TABLE 3 – 2020 and Beyond: What’s in Store for Los Angeles’ Public School Enrollments?
- TABLE 4 – California Population Estimates: Use of Administrative Data to Estimate Migration Flows in Fire Impacted Areas
- TABLE 5 – LA County Health Department: Fertility
- TABLE 6 – Tax Increment Financing for Sustainable Growth
U.S. Census Bureau, California State Census Data Center, California Department of Finance, California Department of Housing and Community Development, USC Population Dynamics Research Group