Big news! SCAG’s Regional Data Platform (RDP) has launched!
The RDP is a revolutionary system for collaborative data sharing and planning designed to facilitate better planning at all levels – from cities and counties of all sizes up to the region as a whole. As one of SCAG’s largest and most transformative initiatives to date, the RDP places data and technology in the hands of local jurisdictions to support more robust, transparent, and collaborative community planning.
The RDP is now publicly available, providing access to:
- Modern tools and workflows to streamline local and regional data collection, sharing, and integration and facilitate implementation of SCAG’s Local Data Exchange (LDX) process
- A simple form-based system to request technical assistance from SCAG’s Local Information Services Team (LIST)
- Web-based tools and applications to support planning, analysis, and public engagement
- Authoritative and standardized local and regional planning datasets curated by SCAG
- An extensive library of learning resources and training materials
- A suite of Esri licenses including ArcGIS Online, Pro, Urban, Business Analyst, and Hub
- A growing network of local and regional planners across Southern California
Through the RDP, SCAG aims to enable and empower local jurisdictions by providing enhanced data, advanced tools, and extensive resources to support stronger and more integrated local planning toward a healthier and more sustainable region.
Please join us in celebrating the launch of this pioneering new system by visiting https://hub.scag.ca.gov to discover all the capabilities SCAG’s RDP has to offer!